torsdag 6 maj 2010

Det 100e blogginlägget,,,

... And I'd like to dedicate this text to my hun, my partner in crime, my wingman, my best friend, and also my left side Maria. I remember, in like he first week or the second week after me met, I colloured her hair. We were in "ådalshallen" the sportscenter here in Kramfors, during schooltime, and I colloured her hair red. It went well tho the whole shower got red stains all over. It looked like we'd killed someone ;p
Since then we'we been as close as two friends could ever be. We kept to ourselfes the rest of our time in school. So much so our teacher looked at us as beeing the same person We were called "mariamaria" and even tho we had individuall schoolwork our teachers let us work together almost allways. That kind of friends do not grow on trees. And I love her for allways having my back. And for allways love me and respect me for who I am. I belive she knows me more than i even know myself. That both scares me and makes me reasured. Cos I know she will never turn her back on me no matter what. I'm incredibly lucky to have a friend like Maria. I'm not sure what I would do without her. Not even sure of who i would be if I had'nt met her. Take all of our friends for example. I would never have met them if it was'nt for Maria. I love her for beeing her, a strongwilled, diplomatic, funny, confused and gorgeous her. I love her for always being there for me when I need, tho I do'nt always poor my heart out to her even when I should, i will allways know im welcome to do so ^^. I love her for everything she does for me, that's how simple it is.
Ok, now I'm done braging about how lucky I am to have Maria in my life. ;P

Love you babes!!!!!

1 kommentar:

Mahihaa sa...

I'm the lucky one babe. Du kommer alltid att vara min allra bästa vän och den jag litar på mest i hela världen. Jag älskar dig gumman min. Tack för att du finns där för mig och för att du är den du är. *kramar om massor*
Du är Bäst